Although there's no cure for the common cold, these remedies can make you feel more comfortable
Drink plenty of fluids like water, juice, clear soup, etc. You should avoid caffeine and alcohol.
Your body needs rest to get better. Take rest and sleep well.
Soothe the sore throat with salt water gargle. Mix ¼ to ½ Teaspoon salt in a glass of Water and gargle for temporary relief
Some more tips that can help :
- Try honey - Honey may help coughs in adults and children who are older than age 1
- Use saline nasal drops to relieve nasal congestion
- Add moisture to the air - A cool-mist vaporizer or humidifier can add moisture to your home, which might help loosen congestion
You can also try these medicines to relieve your symptoms
- PARACETAMOL to reduce your fever and pain
- ANTI- HISTAMINES to dry out your runny nose
- DECONGESTANTS to soothe your congestion (stuffy, clogged nose)
- CAFFEINE to fight the feeling of tiredness and reduced alertness